Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanks Luba and NCS!


A huge thank you to Luba and her friends! As part of her NCS senior project on the adoption of her little sister from Kyrgyzstan, Luba held a car wash to raise money for our Diaper Change for Tokmok. She and 20 of her friends braved the cold temperatures and misty rain and washed 35 cars. By the time they finished the sun was shining and so were the cars. I am delighted to report that their hard work raised $626. Way to go guys! We can't thank you enough for your contribution.








3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

What a wonderful big sister Lana has. I'm sure they are going to have a very special bond. I am getting soo excited! I can't believe she is almost home forever :) What an awesome Thanksgiving it is going to be this year.

Shana said...

That is such a wonderful way to support her new little sister! What a nice group of friends.
-Shana
TW Program B

MakeMoneyFromYourSofa said...

Way to go Luba!

Now that is taking some great positive action. Great idea for a project as well!

I see some faces I recognize in that group. Way to go NCS, and Friends.