Tuesday, November 6, 2007

By Request

Thanks to everyone who continues to follow our journey via this blog! I hear that you want more pictures so I'll try to keep posting until I run out.

No new news about Lana. I asked our case worker to check and see if she could get an update for us. I'll post if I hear anything. I'm wondering if she's walking on her own yet. I expect she will be by the time I see her.

Special thanks to those of you who have made a contribution to the Diaper Change for Tokmok fund! It is going so well that Amazon.com has sold out of infant diapers. If you are still interested in ordering some diapers you can go directly to http://www.babybungalow.com/kudiliandac.html. They still have lots of diapers in stock. If you would prefer to make a donation, I will place our final order on November 16th. Baby bungalow has been great about shipping and assures me that if orders are placed by the 16th they will arrive before I leave. Baby bungalow also sent an extra package of diapers as a donation. A few people have asked me about shipping diapers directly to Kyrgyzstan. For several reasons I have been told that isn't a good idea. I will make sure I have enough room to deliver all the diapers we collect.

We really appreciate the continued prayers and support we are receiving from everyone. You are keeping us going during the wait to bring our little girl home.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lana looks so happy in that picture :) Just so you know, I purchased some diapers, but I will save you some room and pack them in my suitcase ;)

See you soon!

Hilary Marquis said...

I'll bet she's walking...Miss Anara has decided it is a very cool way to get around! She looks like a little Frankenstein the way she rocks and stomps across the room :) I just enlarged the picture of Lana for Anara to see and she smiled at her!