Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday Night Diaper Change

We just turned our spare change into 15 diapers! We have a big jar where we deposit our spare change. We just took the change we have been collecting for about a year to Kroger and deposited it in the Coinstar machine. It came out to more than 150 dollars! We used our money to purchase a Amazon.com gift certificate right from the machine. Then we came home and ordered three 5 diaper packs.

I have gotten a few emails asking our deadline for diapers. I am leaving for Kyrgyzstan on Nov.23rd. I'm planning on placing my last diaper order on Nov. 16th. The order I placed last week arrived within three days. As long as they continue to have diapers in stock I think that will allow time for shipping.

Thanks for the positive response to our Diapers for Tokmok project.

No comments: